[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:20:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

  160:
   80:
   40:  42     42
   20:   3      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     43  Total Score = 1,935

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Things were running along fairly well, then....N1MM+ and my computer decided
they wanted a divorce.  No matter how many times I rebooted this dumb Windoze
machine (I'm a Mac guy to the core), restarted N1MM+, and stared out the
window, I kept seeing the message 'COM11 is in use by another program.'  That's
funny.  N1MM+ was the only program I had running.  Oh, well....I needed to just
sit back and monitor, anyway.  'Twas fun to sit on the low end of 20 and hear
Will, WJ9B, and Rob, K6RB, racking up those QSOs left and right.  I admire good
ops!

Huge thanks to all who answered my CQ pleas on 40m.  Nice to work several new
guys, as well as non-members.

See y'all at 1900z....maybe...!

73,
Larry Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327