[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 03:13:43 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 28

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:   9      7
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  12     10  Total Score = 120

Club:

Comments:

Not the way I had hoped to end this ladder!  Let's see - you were all running
QRP too?  Nobody told me the K index was 6, A index of 53! Didn't hear a peep
on 15 meters, and very few signals on 20 meters were audible - more like faint
whispers.  Yet I still heard large numbers from many, so propagation must have
been feasible from other parts of the country, but definitely not from New
England! Loudest signals here were N3BB (on several bands, K9BGL, K4RO, and
K1GU.  Thanks to all for the Qs, good luck in the SSB Sprint (I won't be in
there), and hope conditions more kind to QRP next week.  73, MikeNH