[3830] NA Sprint SSB N3QE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N3QE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 04:11:31 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   69     1.2
   40:   70     1.3
   20:   61     1.4
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

200 Q's, 50 mults, nice round numbers :-)

My youngest daughter helped me raise a 20M vertical wire moxon, up about 32
feet at top in the backyard, pointed west, just an hour before the contest
started. Discovered it tuned well below the CW part of the band... so propped
up the bottom of it by about 2 feet, which put it right in the middle of 20M
phone! Worked well for me!