[3830] NA Sprint SSB K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 04:17:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 1.8

   80:   4
   40:  12
   20:  29
---------------------
Total:  45     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,035

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had planned to skip this evening's sprint, but Todd, WD0T's invitation to try
this new form of QRP punishment (SSB) was more than I could resist.  Not sure I
will make a habit of SSB contesting without much better antennas, but at least I
tried it and gave out the NH mult to a few.  Always great to hear so many of the
Thursday night NS crowd and even work a few.  Whopping number from Bob, KW8N
near the end, so congratulations are in order!  Thanks to all for your patience
with my even weaker than normal signals, thanks for the Qs, and 73, MikeNH.