[3830] NA Sprint SSB K9PG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paulk9pg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K9PG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 04:21:33 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: K9PG
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9PG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   55       1
   40:  132       2
   20:   60       1
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Whole Lotta Dead Lizards

Comments:

Bands seem to really suck until sunset approached...took some extra time to
explain the QSY rule to some newbies and say "thanks for getting on."

Heard 2 mults that I didn't work... WK7G in IA and N5QJ in AR.

And thanks to everyone who revived this contest and to everyone who got on to
keep it alive!

Nice to hear so many ALANs on...we're gonna miss ya buddy....thanks for the
great memories and all the late night chats!

www.ssbsprint.com

K9PG Alan IL