[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rich@n7tr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 14:00:27 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: N7TR
Operator(s): N7TR
Station: N7TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   44
   40:  109
   20:  170
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Gold

Comments:

What an incredible tribute to KO7X!
I spent way too much time on 20 and missed some easy mults.  80 was run on a 20
foot high dipole that I put up before the contest since my tower that holds the
80 meter antennas was down.  Worked pretty well.
Surprise mults were both VY1AAA and VE8NSD.  Thanks guys….
Missed Mults….  NJ, DC, KY, NM, IA, NS, NF, LB, AB, BC, NU, HI.   Worked a
guy that gave me MDC as mult and I asked several times if MD or DC….and he
just gave MDC.  I logged it as MD.  Heard a VE7 very weak on 40 but could never
copy the exchange.   Assumed 80 I would get him.   No luck.
Special thanks to the organizers and for keeping it alive.  Lots of fun!

Rich (Alan) N7TR