[3830] NA Sprint SSB KH6CJJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KH6CJJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:07:07 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:   7       .5
   20:  50      2.5
---------------------
Total:  57     Mults = 28  Total Score = 1,596

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

The first hour and a half on 20 was very slow.  It was just too early for a low
power station from Hawaii.  I lost the next hour because of a dead battery in
the XYL's car.  Starting around 0230 UTC, conditions improved and with fewer
stations on 20 it was easier to be heard.  Moved to 40 for the last 30 mins,
but 1730 Hawaiian time was still too early to be heard much in the Mainland US.
 None the less, I had fun and will try again next February.  Thanks to the
organizers for keeping this going.

73 and Aloha,
Kent