[3830] NA Sprint SSB W4BW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4bwsprint@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W4BW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:13:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   0        0
   40:   0        0
   20:  26      0.5
---------------------
Total:  26     Mults = 11  Total Score = 286

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

This is my first attempt at a Sprint event - and WOW.  It's still pretty strange
to me - but certainly fast paced!  After a little over 30 mins, I'd had all my
little mind could take and bagged it.

I'll say my exciting moment of the evening was having E50A in South Cook Is.
respond to my CQ - and I was his #1 contact.  This was my #8 Q of the evening
and a pleasant surprise that he heard my 100w!

Not sure I'd want to do this again in the summer - and 4 hrs would be a real
mental challenge for me.

Cheers...

Bob - W4BW