[3830] NA Sprint SSB WN4AFP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WN4AFP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:29:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.25

   80:   0        0
   40:  50     2.25
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  50     Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #2

Comments:

Member of the Southeast Sprint Coalition #1 Team. Thanks John for the
opportunity... This was a part-time effort.. The NA SSB Sprint was another
reason to upgrade! I am currently working my way through the ARRL Extra manual.
I worked 95% of my contacts between 7.178-7.185. Only able to operate 40m &
80m this time. I worked 40m only because I couldn't find any stations above
3.800 mhz. It was great to work five South Carolina stations - W4OC, N4IQ,
KB9WHV, W4RWL and KB4GYT. We used to be a 'rare' multiplier. Hope to do much
better in the next one. Great to work all of the Alan's tonight..great tribute
to KO7X. Looking forward to the next one.  73's Dave WN4AFP (THE BIG EVENT
09/19/15 visit www.scqso.com to join the party)