[3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:52:20 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0N
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JOH
Operating Time (hrs): 15:27

   80:   35       0     0
   40:  171     117     0
   20:  266     911     0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  472    1028     0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 200,822

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX, Slopping Vees (80, 40)
Couldn't put in a full effort, but did manage to get over 15 hours in.  Bands
were very poor.  Even on Sunday with the solar numbers getting somewhere back
to the normal range the signals to Europe were down.  Lots of QSB and the low
bands were very noisy Saturday.

That said, this was my best effort so far in the Kansas QSO Party.  Still, not
enough to beat Bruce, K0BJ (W0S).  Losing the first 2 hours Sunday morning was
a killer.  Still got 58 mults, same as last year.  But didn't work AK, PE, or
NL as I did last year.  I notice that Bruce missed RI and I must have worked a
dozen.  UT and SD were my last finds Sunday afternoon.  And worked only one NE
and that was on 20 meters no less.

All in all it was a fun event.  Look forward to doing it again next year.

Thanks to all that provided me with a QSO.

73,
Russ - K0VXU/K0N