[3830] KsQP KJ4WD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP KJ4WD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 01:40:08 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: KJ4WD
Operator(s): KJ4WD
Station: KJ4WD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:   27     23      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   27     23      0  Mults = 33  Total Score = 4,291

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed the party. Well executed. Plenty of in-state op's to work both CW and
phone. Mobiles provided an extra bonus while operating on the boundary of more
than one county. 20 meter band held up well in North Carolina during the time I
was on. Picked up my 50th two minutes before the bell rang. My thanks to ALL who
made this happen. Till next year. 73 to all KJ4WD