[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 21:33:36 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - August

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1.6

   80:   18
   40:   43
   20:   58
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was Kansas QSO Party weekend and I was out mobile with more than 1000
contacts already in the log on Saturday afternoon.  I really wanted to operate
from home in memory of Alan/k07x, so I cut my mobile route short. Lorna and I
enjoyed visiting Alan (and Eileen, before she passed away) in Wyoming a number
of times as we went by on I-80 enroute to the Snowy Range or the Pacific
Northwest. The QSL card photo of Alan that's still out there on QRZ.com is the
one I put together for him. This one was for you. RIP, my friend.

73, Bob, w0bh