[3830] CoQP W2UPS(@W0DLE) SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2up@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP W2UPS(@W0DLE) SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 13:32:44 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W2UPS
Operator(s): W2UPS
Station: W0DLE

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:    2
   40:   59
   20:  152
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  213     0       0  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 54,520

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What if they gave a contest and nobody came?
That's what it seemed like, given band condx and activity level.

About 1/2 of my QSOs came from working the CWO guys.  I just kept a side-count
of serial numbers, and added them manually to my exchange.  Also, set up a
"state?" F-key buffer.  In round 2, I got up to 20 or so.  In round,
up to about 75.On one hand, the confusion caused by running both contests
simultaneously is exasperating.  On the other hand, without CWO contacts, there
would have been almost nobody to work.
A few of the CWO guys duped me, as I was new to them from round 2 to round 3,
but no big deal.

I added 500 points to the N1MM-calculated score for working AF0S.

As always, thanks to W0DLE for the use of his station.