[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 04:09:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 10

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  24     17
   40:  22     22
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     39  Total Score = 1,794

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Well, that was kinda hard for this ole' Mississippi boy!  Between finding
NOTHING on 20, then really weird condx on 40, and the mighty QRN on 80, I felt
like I was giving a CQ soliloquy!  (Made me feel like I was back in the
university classroom and all my students had gone to sleep -- AGAIN! Ha!)

It was great, again, to work some new members.  Tim, W6NS, #1498 is really
making a name for himself with that brand-spanking new number.  Way to go, Tim.
 Welcome aboard.

Major highlights:  80m QSOs with Mike, F5IN; Marco, XE2S; and our stalwart
friend and standby, Bert, F6HKA.  I could hardly believe it when I was just
about to shut down, but I made one more CQ call and there was Bert!  What a
great way to finish a day of CWT escapades!

Disappointment:  Hearing Summer, VE5SDH, responding to a CQ on 80m, then moving
up a bit and calling CQ, expecting to hear Summer respond.  Alas, no Summer.
Oh, woe is poor little ole' me.  Ha!  Btr luck next time.

If propagation were a lottery...and I were a gambling man...and I had put in
money on the prospects of prop being good, I would have LOST today, for sure!

I know my signal is puny, but at least, I'm a persistent devil!

73 to all,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (HQ for weak signal stations)