[3830] ArQP N1CC SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP N1CC SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 02:50:05 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:    2      4      0
   40:   43     24      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   45     28      2  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,264

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Station:  Elecraft K3/100 @100W. 80/40 Meter Fan Dipole, Broadside E-W at 50
feet.
Software: N3FJP ARQP Contest Log (Out of State) 1.3

WriteLog does not support this QSO, nor do they support all others.  This N3FJP
is very clumsy for an experienced contester, and has numerous shortcomings.
Nevertheless, when I use WriteLog for one of these QSO Parties it takes me
2-hours to process the output and get it into Cabrillo.  With all of its warts
N3FJP did that correctly automatically.  Time to post-event process for
reporting, printing, and posting to 3830 reduced significantly.  Still,
WriteLog needs to step up to the bar and support all of the QSO Party events.
(N1MM users don't yell at me!  I tried to set up N1MM and after two days of
fussing around with it, N1MM is still not a shack appliance here.)

Arkansas is between 140 and 450 miles from this location.  40 Meters was the
working band.  I could not work any of the weak signals heard on 20.  There
were a few 80 Meter contacts, all very strong, but no one was around by the
time the band opened for us here.

Mobiles worked:  K5CM-9, W3DYA-7, K5YAA-6, N4CD-4.  Note that several times the
folks didn't make it down to 40 meters and could not be worked on 20 Meters.
(Moral of story is that I am too close to the battlefield)  Worked AA5AR 8
times and K5NE once, that is included as bonus points in the total score
above.

See you all in the TXQSO Party September 26-27!!