[3830] NA Sprint CW N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:07:34 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:  19      1.5
   40:  30      1.5
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  49     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,274

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC+MRRC+Friends West

Comments:

Strange conditions.  Couldn't hardly get an answer to a CQ.  But, that wasn't my
major problem.  It was my computer and the very frustrating keyboard - needed to
hit Fn key to get to the function keys.  And the bleeping Windows 10 - so far I
haven't found the "easy change" which Windows 8.1 provided to change
to the earlier "standard" keyboard with function keys not needing Fn
key to work for things like N1MM.  Apolgies for lack of completion of several
(hopefully NOT numerous) contacts when the computer went off into the weeds
when Windows 10 did something to the presentation of N1MM.

Thanks to all who pulled my out of the noise - absorption or something made it
hard to get through to many signals which were S9+.

Note - Choice of "Summer" was in honor of VE5SH who is learning code
very rapidly.  Perhaps in the near future we'll have another regular from
Saskatchewan on the CW Sprint!