[3830] WAE SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmsthill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 00:56:33 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   29     0    51
   20:  148   106    74
   15:    5    40     6
   10:   11    20    12
-------------------------
Total:  193   166   143  Total Score = 51,337

Club:

Comments:

This was just a quick way to make sure that the station was fully operational
for this contest season. As it turned out there was a problem with the 15m
position on the 6x2 antenna switch. Spent a bit of time troubleshooting but
should be an easy fix.

Conditions seemed to be pretty rotten all week-end and did not encourage a big
effort. Once I got going on 20m it turned out ok. Very high noise levels
however that made copy especially on 40m very difficult indeed.

Currently running on my back-up FT950 as I am going through some changes. Hope
to introduce a new rig in the SO2R setup late this season but that should
improve things in contests and in general dxing.

Thanks for the many contacts and hope to see everyone in the many 'tests during
the season. GL and wish everyone well.

73 - Dean 8P2K/8P6SH