[3830] WAE SSB K7RL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB K7RL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:08:14 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   41    32    63
   20:   86    92    56
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  127   124   119  Total Score = 31,124

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

BRUTAL. I'm pretty certain I just set a new world record for the most CQs sent
without a reply. At one point, it looked like the rate meter was laughing at
me. My score summary is a sobering visual on attempting to contest from W7
using LP, during a prolonged solar disturbance, in a declining solar cycle. The
first night I worked a grand total of one station - the only one who could hear
me. Thank you DJ7WW!

I'm also certain that pulling my weak signal from the noise was no picnic for
those on the other end. Thank you to all for your extra bit of patience and
perseverance.

Let's hope we don't get another weekend like this during the peak of contest
season. I don't want to see my rate meter laughing at me again.

73, Mitch, K7RL