[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:10:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 17

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

  160:   4      1
   80:  19      5
   40:  44     40
   20:   6      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  73     52  Total Score = 3,796

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

One of my very few 0300z sessions (from home, not in the MINI as one fella asked
me, (BIG HI HI).....
One of my first real tries @ SO2R using only my Winkey and stereo cans....hard
to sort when you are listening to 2 different things, each in one ear.

Was able to double up N4AF Howie on 160/80 in back to back accidental QSO's.
That was cool. I bet that happens from time to time.  Was my first.  Thanks
Howie ! (I believe I am now initiated into SO2R.....cue the Angel music and
choir!

Rate meter was around 100 a couple times so that was good for me on LP and 2
radios.  I am used to more than that on a good 10m session to EU with ONE radio
(man, it's hard to split your brain in 2) with good prop. (so I have a lot of
learning to do)

 Tonights prop was "OK" but not fantastic, though I did manage a
couple EU's on 40 and even 80 with my low wire excuses for a modern aerial.

Lots of fun.

5:30am is gonna come early, given that it's now 1:07am as I type.

Can't wait for Rich to announce the CWT's <hopefully> earlier, then the
fallback in time things will REALLY be in my favour,

FRom the house, (not the MINI)

This is me,

Signing off.

Mike VE9AA IC-7410/746 + low wires.