[3830] Salmon Run KI0I SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KI0I SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 02:26:21 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  105     37      4  Mults = 34  Total Score = 15,134

Club:

Comments:

Wow, we tried hard on that one. Many qso's were almost imaginary , as poor propo
and severe qsb made for many calls to be heard and repeats of exch info.
My thanks to the great ears out there who kept trying along with myself to get
some qso's made.
W7DX worked all three modes, there was a loud rtty signal on 20m almost
constant from the W7DX gang. 1500 bonus points was appreciated.
The mobile ops K7TQ, WW7D and N7WA did a great job thru the extremely poor
bands
to provide many Q's and mults for us needy points seekers!
Biggest HOOT was working the Who Dat Radio Gang ! I had to tell my Dad (also a
Ham) and he chuckled and said "You need a QSL from them", I agreed!
WH0DAT...who'd a thunk it.
Thanks to the salmon Run organizers for putting on a great QSO party.
73 Mark KI0I    756PRO3 100w- 3el tribander 25ft- Various wires up to 55' high
N1MM+