[3830] 144FallSprnt KJ4OAP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevintyler@vt.edu
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt KJ4OAP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 23:40:10 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: KJ4OAP
Operator(s): KJ4OAP
Station: KJ4OAP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM97xh
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 5  Mults = 3  Tot Dist(km) = 135  Total Score = 15

Club: BARS

Comments:

First contest run on emergency power from the new QTH and thought it went pretty
well!  That is after I remembered which port to plug my antenna into on my
ICOM706.  Ran the first hour off of the PL259 connector on the back of the
radio and didn't hear anyone...I suspect no one heard me.  Heard W3IP briefly,
but faded away fairly quick.  Again, cool to see my solar panel and batteries
worked pretty well!