[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JOE@selectconnect.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:06:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 23

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 0:41

  160:
   80:
   40:  27     27
   20:  21     17
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     48  Total Score = 2,496

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Wow... what craziness!

I got home a little past time to start, and I forgot that I didn't have my
winkeyer hooked back up after borrowing a USB cable.  Hooked it up and
nothing.. so after some work, it came to life again.... so I was on the air
around 19 minutes after.

I had catch up to do, and catch up I did.  I made my best rate yet, working 52
stations in 41 minutes, yet I could have done more.   I was more interested in
trying out my new Spiderbeam, and boy it makes a HUGE difference.   I was able
to work 4 Europeans on 15 at the end.  Great to work Mike, F5IN, and Braco
9A7R, G4BUE Chris I think, and IK0YVV, a new one if I copied him correctly.

So much fun today playing catch up and enjoying the fruits of a lot of labor
getting a new beam in the air.   Oh what great joy!

73 to all of you.

Joe
AB5OR