[3830] SAC CW OH2PM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH2PM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:16:48 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80: 2294    41
   40:  432    56
   20:  678    62
   15:  200    50
   10:   27    21
-------------------
Total: 1731   230  Total Score = 838,350

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My station is now up and running fine. Despite of the fact that I have  more
service years than Kim at OH2BH and Per at SJ2W together I lost with a clear
margin. Their operating skills are far ahead of mine. Congratulations.
The bands were not in the best shape but more disturbing were the black clouds
around my QTH causing long lasting discharges and making the use of upper
antennas impossible.
I have used to operate full 24 hours in SAC. This time the rates went very low
on Sunday morning hours and decided to take one hour nap. Some how it became a
four hour sleep. Well one new experience again.

One unforgettable  SAC was some time in 1980's, I was in southern California
and did not hear a single Scandinavian call on any band.This year was not that
bad, I have a few west coat call in the log but only 24% of QSOs were DX.

Thanks you for all the non Scandinavian contesters who managed to hang around,

despite of the poor conditions. You made the contest for us.

Looking forward to meeting you all next year again.

Pertti, OH2PM