[3830] CQ WW RTTY VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VK3JA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 23:47:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:  183      13       53    20
   20:  342      33       59    18
   15:  255      18       31    20
   10:   84       0        5     6
------------------------------------
Total:  864      64      148    64  Total Score = 700,212

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

How nice to enjoy a RTTY contest with no serial numbers required!
>From VK3 so far from major population centers in most RTTY contests I must ask
for serial number repeats all weekend so this simple zone exchange was a joy.
Hi  Hi

>From my QTH ten meters was only open to the north to JA, Hl etc this year which
severely cut scoring from last year's record run.  Fifteen also closed early
evening so no big score this time but still a good weekend saying hello to many
RTTY contester friends on the lower bands. 40 meters was a good band open to EU
with low noise.

Thanks to all who called.
73   Steve