[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3EST(@N6RO) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3EST(@N6RO) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 00:40:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K3EST
Operator(s): K3EST N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

   80:  217       49      19    14
   40:  718       52      70    28
   20:  683       53      86    31
   15: 1100       44      95    29
   10:   88       13      19    16
------------------------------------
Total: 2806      211     289   118  Total Score = 3,863,736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A two-man multi-multi:

This contest started as a "casual" single-op by Bob.  When I got home
from a music gig late Friday night, I set up another station when we decided to
go multi-op.  We elected M/M to avoid the band change limitations of M/S and
M2, so we could do SO2R effectively.  We both became addicted and put in more
hours than planned!  About 35 hours each, two stations on for about 25 hours.

We used my main SO2R station, and another for mostly 20m, a total of 3 K3s.
The bands were in good shape, with exception of 10m:  many Qs were scatter path
or E skip on that band.  Only direct Qs stateside were the SE coast, others by
beaming VK, where we could also work a few JAs!  Thanks to all for the Qs,
especially the 780 JAs in the log!

We had a fine time, and now to sleep for two days!

CU in CQP next weekend,
 N6RO/N6O