[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 07:41:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:    6        4       3     5
   40:   44       20       7     8
   20:  196       27      46    22
   15:  207       38      34    22
   10:   96       17      16    14
------------------------------------
Total:  549      106     106    71  Total Score = 454,498

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

TS-990S, Hex Beam @ 25 ft, G5RV @ 35 ft, N1MM+

For a low power, low antenna station like mine, 10 is the money band and it
was, as expected, in decline. Only three 10 meter Q's on Friday and sporadic
openings on Saturday and Sunday. Have to mention K3EST who was LOUD on 10
whenever it was open to the Mainland US. Being 2400 miles from any other
stations, the low bands are tough with low power and low antennas. This year
they were tougher than normal. I was happy to see that there were many Hawaiian
stations on this year, at least eight that I heard and probably more.

Thanks for all the Q's and a special thanks to KA6BIM for all five bands.

73 and Aloha, Kent