[3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN4RB@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:30:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   18      11       3     3
   40:   24      14       7     6
   20:   60      17      25    15
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  102      42      35    24  Total Score = 19,796

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only got to spend 4:39 hours in the seat.  I wanted to put in more time, but
events were planned and just happen to keep me out of the operating position.
My new OCF dipole worked well on 40 and 80, but I did not get the remote tuner
installed in time.  No activity on 10 and 15, but the other bands were good or
the number of operators made it appear that way.  Fun while is lasted.

Station:
N1MM+
ICOM IC-756PROIII
(20 meter)Mosely TA-33jr, Ham IV @ about 40'
80/10 OCF dipole at about 44'
(80, 40, & 160) 35' vertical on top of metal storage shed - Remote tuned
TMC_ATS-2_Antenna Tuner at antenna
450' Beverage - Not used this time

Rick
NN4RB