[3830] CQ WW RTTY GU0SUP SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY GU0SUP SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:42:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:   56       5       40     9
   20:  326      29       63    22
   15:  184      39       45    19
   10:    5       0        5     3
------------------------------------
Total:  571      73      153    53  Total Score = 387,531

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

So, conditions decided to play ball! Just a pity it didn't quite extend to 10m
as well, but you can't have everything.

I spent too long trying for Z21MG on 10m. They were fairly strong, but not
hearing much. I guess they had high QRN there. A pity, as it would be a new
slot for me.

On Saturday, I spent too long just trawling the bands, when I ought to have
been calling CQ.
but, a bad head cold and sinuses aching made me lose focus.
Better on Sunday, but still felt lousy.
Calling CQ paid dividends, and I was called by some nice ones.

Great to hear Massimo KH6ZM and Bud VA7ST! Also worked KH6J, and even heard
them on 40m, around 0730UTC, but they weren't hearing EU callers.

Especially pleased to have PJ6A call me on 20m, as (surprisingly) that was a
new slot for me!

Conditions really picked up on Sunday evening after dark here, with many W6/7
and VE6/7 stations worked.
Sadly missed out on KL7 though. KL7SB was very loud here, but the pile-up got
unruly, and he moved. Heard Gary AL9A briefly, but I think he was S&P at
the time.

Overall, great fun, and thanks to all for the points.

73 de Phil GU0SUP