[3830] CQ WW RTTY IZ0AIS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz0ais@tiscali.it
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IZ0AIS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:27:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IZ0AIS
Operator(s): IZ0AIS
Station: IZ0AIS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   62       0       26     5
   40:   63       8       37    10
   20:  149      25       39    18
   15:  102      17       35    18
   10:   27       0       17    12
------------------------------------
Total:  403      50      154    63  Total Score = 252,048

Club:

Comments:

First contest after 13 years of QRT and first RTTY trasmission of the my radio
activity.
I took the opportunity of the CQWW rtty, to learn to use some new HAM software
(QARTest/Mtty, real fantastic!) and rtty mode..
Everything is new for me ..LoTW (hope to send documents next days, Club
Log/OQRS and more, and more.. I read also the new HAM trend in the web
-->Donate<-- -->Donate<-- for everything ..Dxpedition "holiday
style operation ..please -->Donate<--" what?! I think that you have
some problem "OldMan"!! ..Or I will have to follow the trend.. Then:
if you want that IZ0AIS signal in the contest going up, Please
-->Donate<-- ;-)

I restart activity from past August, working condition:

my old Kenwood ts850s (hope long life for my chip ym66312)
24 meters of rg58
2 PL259
about 80 meters of electric wire 1,5mm for Inverted V multidipole and balun
1:1
1 cane bamboo
if you want to see the creation: https://www.qrz.com/db/IZ0AIS  ...please
-->Donate<-- ;-))

Anyway, I want to thank all DX stations that are able to hear my 80 watts on
little wires..

The condition on Sunday was very good compared to the last days, apart 10m: 3
europe (2 I from 10/30km and 1 UA), 7 africa, 5 SA, 12 asia (3 JA!!). Good
condition with NA on 15m. Also good on 20, but wait the night to work NA,
before the band was very busy from EU. Same question on 40m, only 10 NA! 80m no
chance to work NA.

I had fun enough.. for the next cw contest will be more prepared

                                                       ..73, Lou IZ0AIS