[3830] CQ WW RTTY W4MLB M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9eseric@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W4MLB M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:31:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4MLB
Operator(s): AD4ES AF4Z K9ES N8KH WB5ZGA KK4ZWC K4FIT KA4JRY K4HWF KB3EWX
KE4YGT KM4HGL NB4C
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 47.9

   80:   58       16      15    10
   40:  546       41      55    21
   20:  742       42      75    26
   15:  260       11      17    22
   10:   32        4      14    10
Total: 1638      114     176    89  Total Score = 1,446,492

Club: Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

This was a club effort, stressing new operator participation.  We had a great
time, the new hams got some "love for contests", and we tested our
new equipment in the first of many contests to be run.  Equipment was FTdx3000
radios into Harris KW and AL811.  Our decoding boxes were Timewave Navigators
and software used was N1MM and MMTTY.  Antennas were Mosely Pro-67C2 at 70 feet
and A4S at 35 feet.