[3830] CQ WW RTTY JG1VGX(@JG1ZUY) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jg1vgx@jarl.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY JG1VGX(@JG1ZUY) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:27:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: JG1VGX
Operator(s): JG1VGX
Station: JG1ZUY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: QM05bg
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:  150      18       34    19
   20:  200      18       41    20
   15:  606      30       65    27
   10:  116       0       27    14
------------------------------------
Total: 1072      66      167    80  Total Score = 919,281

Club:

Comments:

Setup: N1MM Logger +, u2R(FSK TX), MMTTY+2Tone decoders

My work has been hectic lately so this is the first contest in nine months!
Welcome back, myself ;)

RTTY has always been the most laid back mode among others. To me PSK's obscure
audio and band scope requires more attention. CW and SSB undoubtedly need much
effort and proficiency.

So this biggest RTTY contest was really a good re-starter for me.

Though this was a part-time effort and I operated less than 24 hrs, I entered
in a regular category rather than 'Classic' since what I needed was more SO2R
experience. Sorry for the response delay and occasional mess you may have
encountered.

The primary aim was to rehabilitate myself for contesting after a long hiatus
so I just kept running dueling CQs to get the hang of SO2R again. This resulted
in less multipliers.

Anyway, my initial mission completed for now. I will try to get back on more
contests in upcoming seasons.

CU 73 rin JG1VGX