[3830] 222FallSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djholman@u.washington.edu
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:46:17 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: WW7D/R
Operator(s): WW7D
Station: WW7D

Class: Rover LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 42  Mults = 13  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 536

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

There was a fair amount of activity in the Pacific Northwest this evening.  I
roved the CN86/CN87/CN96/CN97 intersection near Carbonado, WA.

Grid    QSOs   Worked
CN86     11    CN87, CN89, CN97
CN87     10    CN87, CN89, CN97
CN96     11    CN85, CN87, CN89, CN97
CN97     10    CN87, CN89, CN97

The 42 QSOs were from 11 unique stations.  Eight of the QSOs were from WE7X/R
who roved between CN87 and CN97 near Issaquah, WA.  VE7AFZ provided CN89.
K7AYP was the only CN85 (Portland area) station I heard and worked.

I spent the last hour back in CN86 fruitlessly trying to raise someone in CN85.

Bonus activity: Observing Mt. Rainier illuminated under a waning gibbous
super-moon.