[3830] CaQP KI7MT SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KI7MT SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 22:16:13 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:
   80:
   40:   94
   20:   72     19
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  166     19  Mults = 44  Total Score = 23,584

Club:

Comments:

The CQP is always a fun contest, one of my favorite. Unfortunately, I had very
limited time for this one.

Conditions seemed fairly good when I was on the air. I spent allot of time
running around looking for county fill's ( the rare one's ) when I should have
just sat and ran a slot for a while. I listened for a couple minutes on 15m,
but it's a pretty short hop from MT to CA on 15m. Didn't even bother going to
10m.

I saw allot of big scores late Saturday evening, should be a good competition
for the In-State folks.

I setup a low Dipole this fall for working domestic contests. Seems to have
performed OK into CA. Will see how other domestic tests pan out.

Station Setup:
Rig..: FT-1000MP
Ant..: 20m / 40m vertical(s) / low 40m Dipole
Amp..: AL-1500 ( loafing @ abt 500W )
SW...: N1MM+

73's
Greg, KI7MT