[3830] CaQP NA6O SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NA6O SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 22:22:30 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:
   80:   72
   40:  253
   20:  190
   15:  102
   10:    3
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  620     0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 102,300

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590, KPA500 @ 200W, low dipole, N1MM+

That's the most QSOs I've ever made in a contest. Saturday had some long, fast
runs on 20 and 40. Glad I got that 80m (low) dipole up, it worked pretty well,
but couldn't use it until XYL turned off TV at 9pm since the VDSL gets killed
by 80m.  Sunday morning was a slog.

Stats:  N1MM says I worked 42 counties. Really cleaned up on 1X1 calls.
Good coverage on sections, only missed VT, NE, QC. Thanks to VY1JA for calling
me (operated by Jay himself?) Even got a few EU callers on 20, which is a big
deal for me.

Thanks to the NCCC organizers for making this a huge anniversary party.