[3830] CaQP N6ZFO SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6ZFO SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 23:33:09 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: LAKE
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   26      3
   80:  125     83
   40:  138     43
   20:  193     87
   15:  216    136
   10:   28     10
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Honored to have my last 2015 CQP QSO, on 20cw, with Tom K1KI, one of CQP's
founders.

Happy to get a "sweep" this year, finally working that difficult last
multiplier --   OREGON -- early Saturday evening. Good thing my own Lake county
is not a mult for me! Backed up on all multipliers except VT and NT.

Assisted categories changed the feel of the contest . . with bursts of activity
and major pileups followed by a lull.  Not convinced the contest gains. . but if
number of stations participating wsa higher then it's good.

With visitors this weekend did not make the most serious effort, dropping by
about 100,000 points from last year, some drop due to conditions, some due to
reduced effort.  But always a very fun contest.