[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:21:25 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  11     10
   80:  17     13
   40:  16     10
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     33  Total Score = 1,452

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  20M was dead at the start.  No
signals at all on the CW band.  So, started on 40, which was long.  Only loud
east coast station was K8CN in NH (usually QRP).  Didn't work any others on 40
closer than KS/MN until the last QSO when NO3M came up a bit.  All others I
called didn't hear me.  80M was quite good all over.  Easily worked stations in
CA, OR, and WA that often I can't hear at all.  160M may have been my best ever
showing on that band.  I worked everyone I heard on 160 includuing VE3YT,
thanks Vic.  Glad to have N4OGW back.  73, John, K4BAI.