[3830] Oceania CW AH6KO SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW AH6KO SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:13:05 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Pahoa, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:  114    72
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  114    73  Total Score = 41,040

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the qso's! Single band again this year, works good with time and
antenna limitations. 40 was kind of quiet, especially the 2nd night. It was
slow going. Have a new power line noise problem, so if I worked you, good
signal! If I missed you, hope to get it fixed by next cw event, see you there.
Thanks to organisers, it's good to celebrate our vast ocean with sweet sounds
of cw.
Aloha and 73, Stan AH6KO