[3830] MWaveFallSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:14:13 +0000
                    Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 25  Max Dist(km) = 614  Total Score = 8,820

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Best DX was W1XM FN42ki on 1.2 GHz at 614 km. W1XM was running 30W and an 8 ft
dish.  Overall I felt that conditions were poor, but felt I did well anyways.
The sprint pace provides the time to work through the existence of deep fades
in signals on most bands.  Shortfall here was no preamp on1296, but will work
through that in a few weeks.  Thanks everyone for getting on.   Dave  K1RZ