[3830] CWopsT W0UA(@K0RF) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W0UA(@K0RF) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:33:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 14

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   35    14
   20:   58    44
   15:   34    30
   10:
-------------------
Total:  127    88  Total Score = 11,176

Club:

Comments:

Can't recall the last one of these I tried--been a while, though.  Chuck and I
got power restored to the radio-room last week.  The smoke-smell (from the
house-fire) is still there, but he's used fans and blowers to ameliorate that
to tolerable levels. I did have one pesky wasp trying to attack me, until I
disabused him (permanently) of that notion. And, everything worked!  Internet
is not yet back online, so no "assistance."  And, I heard ZERO DX.

Hadn't done any operating for long enough that I was afraid I'd embarrass
myself in the attempt (hoping I didn't). Felt great to be back on, working all
our FB ops and friends, and proud to put K0RF back on the air.  Though much is
taken, the spirit abides...