[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K4DXV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4dxv@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K4DXV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 02:30:29 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Oct 16

Call: K4DXV
Operator(s): K4DXV
Station: K4DXV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   7     3
   40:  13     5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     8  Total Score = 160

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Goal for this one was to hit 20 or more. Got to 20 exactly. (I've got to stop
watching others' numbers and chasing them and just focus on the task at hand).
Had a logging issue on the very first Q with N3QE and missed taking the freq
and another Q. I thought I had worked WD0T once without an intervening Q, but,
looking at the log, that was on different bands. We both evidently left 40 for
80 at the same time, but he had already worked four more while I was just
changing bands and flipping an antenna switch! As usual, he accounted for about
half my score. N3QE was super loud on 80 and K6UFO helped my score a lot. Thanks
to everyone for a great time and hope to see everybody in JARTS this weekend.