[3830] JARTS AI6DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS AI6DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 04:09:39 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:   18
   20:   38
   15:   49
   10:
-------------------
Total:  105    46  Total Score = 10,902

Club:

Comments:

Wow, I was in the bottom 2% in age in my (small) sample... Band conditions
seemed better this weekend compared to the past several weeks, and having the
amp to go QRO with 50W helped. Still having trouble getting N1MM to transmit
RTTY, so I just used it as a standalone logger and backup decoder to the KX3,
and continued to use the KX3 Companion Android app for rig control. N1MM works
just fine for CW, so I'll use it for Sweepstakes next. Took several breaks from
RTTY to check for CW contacts from the WAG contest, but didn't find any German
stations I could work. I was also prepared to give out the elusive and rare CA
multiplier for the four QSO Parties, but heard nothing on RTTY but JARTS ops.
Thanks everyone for the QSOs! 73 DE AI6DO