[3830] WAG K1LZ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG K1LZ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:17:37 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

   80:  169      46     26
   40:  266      81     26
   20:  165     107     26
   15:  188     399     26
   10:   73     113     25
----------------------------
Total:  861     686    129  Total Score = 598,302

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I operated in WAG contest many years ago form club station in my home country
Bulgaria. Over the years, I had a few favorite contests. Based on my recent
experience, I can definitely say that WAG became one of them. In the beginning
I did not know what to expect. I just knew that I needed the points WRTC. Now I
know that I am amazed by what Germans did to organize this competition.
(Outstanding activity) Overall there are extremely good operators in this
completion, alongside with slower ones, who perhaps turned the radio on for
this competition only. Even so, they all knew well the rules. As example, they
all knew their DOK numbers even they are casual operators .
The conditions were great, the contest was fun and I am hooked! I will operate
in this contest again, and again in the future.
I wish every national ham radio organization did what DARC did to keep our
great hobby alive fun.
TNX! 73 Krassy K1LZ