[3830] CQWW SSB NA7OM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd7ehb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NA7OM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:32:34 +0000

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN    Cty
     7      39     103   11   11
    14      90     260   21   51
    21     175     501   25   41
 Total     304     864   57  103
Score: 138,240
1 Mult = 1.9 Q's

Good contest results this year for me. Conditions were a bit iffy at the QTH
for the majority of time but I enjoyed chasing Q's coming over the poles with
polar flutter causing subtle tuning  back and forth to "zero beat"
with just 100 watts. I'd like to thank some of the really GUD OPS this year
that managed to hear me and turn me out of the pileups fast even with my signal
stomped by the full gallon guys. I appreciate the effort made to do that! You
know who you are, and hope the trend continues. Can't wait  for CW contest!
NA7OM