[3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A(9A3A/E73A/4O0PRTZZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A(9A3A/E73A/4O0PRTZZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 02:39:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A/4O0PRTZZ
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ObosnikJN92hj
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  271    13       54
   80:  418    18       70
   40: 1270    28       98
   20: 1240    36      110
   15: 1552    35      124
   10: 1256    32      107
------------------------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

I've managed to achieve my goals - operate full time CQWW Phone contest after 15
years or so, have no major tehnical issues and enjoy CQ WW uniquiness in
contesting from 4O3A superstation. All bands have been alive, but it seems
Sunspots Gods decided to move enjoyment from the southern hemispheres. No
expected pile ups at all, sporadic fun lasted always less than an hour, so it
was a hard a work in balancing overall score to keep QSO point average at a
reasonable rate. 10m was alive both days, but somehow not too many 'small guns'
managed to get through to South EU, so the rates look more like a CW contest.

Time permiting, the statistics will come later but overall impession is that
without a long lasting openning to NA it is impossible to compensate 3 pointers
during the night, which is visble from the score. Whatever I've tried did not
result in a decent run so last 6 hours were torture, except a couple of
multiplier moves. Tnaks to all and especially to ZD7W for five moves - only 10m
was completelly dead and we missed a sweep.

Congratulations to ES5TV's historic score and other SOAB competitors for
surviving a marathon. From my point of view it is so easy, you only need a
comfortable chair. Some 50 + hours after I am still awake and enjoy the fact I
made it without any problems (maybe Papale is a key, Tonno know it).

Thans to Ranko and his crew for babysitting me again with all problems that
decide to happen at the Obosnik Hill 4O3A QTH.

73 Ivo I7/9A3A/E73A, 4O3A SOABHP op.