[3830] CQWW SSB K0HB SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KZEROHB@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0HB SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 04:17:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0HB
Operator(s): K0HB
Station: K0HB

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   5      3        3
   40:  10      7        9
   20:  35      7       22
   15:  40     13       23
   10:   2      2        2
------------------------------
Total:  92     32       59  Total Score = 22,022

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was very much a "a moment here and there as I had a chance to get in
the chair".  Band conditions seemed very good, but lots of distractions,
yard work, Vikings football, and most importantly meeting two new
Great-grandchildren born last week.

This may be my last phone contest.  The old ears still do pretty well on CW,
but 75 years of abuse has made "again?" my most-used word on SSB.

73,de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"™