[3830] CQWW SSB M5B(G3WVG) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB M5B(G3WVG) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:56:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M5B
Operator(s): G3WVG
Station: M5B

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Devon
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80: 1634    18       94
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1634    18       94  Total Score = 259,616

Club: Three As CG

Comments:

Great fun.  This year I tried the assisted section and as expected I made more
mults. The down-side was that I wasted a lot of time (often
unsuccessfully!)trying to break cluster pile-ups. I don't think that LF
conditions were particularly good but certainly could have been much worse
Many thanks go to my mate Nigel G3TXF for letting me operate from his excellent
Devon holiday QTH overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
I used two antennas, a vertical with approximately 2km of ground radials and
also a dipole up at around 27m.  For receive I also used two beverages.
73 Ian G3WVG aka M5B.