[3830] CQWW SSB C4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 5b4afm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB C4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:16:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: C4A
Operator(s): 5B4AFM 5B4AHZ 5B4KH 5B4MF 5B4ZN G4AXX
Station: C4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Nicosia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   99     8       44
   80:  493    15       72
   40: 1414    32      114
   20: 2087    37      147
   15: 2235    38      136
   10: 2574    36      155
------------------------------

Club: Nicosia Contest Group

Comments:

We had a great weekend playing radio and enjoying some good rates on the bands.

The weather conditions leading up to the contest were excellent but during the
contest we experienced strong winds and thunder storms that increased the noise
level on the bands and left us with a failed 80m 4-square antenna array only
hours into the contest. All four verticals failed and we ended up using our
backup dipole for the remainder of the contest.

Special thanks to our guest op, Mark (G4AXX), for joining our team this year
and for helping us keep the rates up!

FT-1000MPs, 2x ACOM 1000,
C-31XR@15m (10/15/20), OB6-3M@6m (10/15/20), 40-2CD@17m (40), 80m four square
(for a few hours),  dipoles for 80/160 + 180m long wire Beverages in two
directions (320deg, 80deg)