[3830] CQWW SSB VE8EV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve8ev@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE8EV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:35:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE8EV
Operator(s): VE8EV
Station: VE8EV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Inuvik, NT
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:    6     4        5
   40:   77    19       33
   20:  720    32       98
   15:  965    29       80
   10:   52    17       21
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Outstanding propagation from the top of the world, especially compared to the
dismal conditions of the last three weeks.  I tried to go hard this weekend but
I crashed and burned late Saturday night.  Maybe I should try energy drinks?
Still, lots of great runs and interesting propagation.  I'm sure I worked
everyone in Zone 16/17 Saturday night on 20m and then later on worked a VU on
10m at midnight.  40m through 10m all seemed to be open around the clock and if
that forecast CME hit us I didn't notice it.  What a nice going away present
from Cycle 24!

73
John VE8EV