[3830] CQWW SSB K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:29:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): K0EJ W4EEH NO9E SP4AWE W4NZ
Station: K0EJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   24     8       15
   80:  175    19       63
   40:  436    27       89
   20:  519    32      111
   15: 1174    35      109
   10: 1087    28      105
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

We used our Tennessee Contest Group club call K4TCG for this event. A big
"thank you" to Mark K0EJ for hosting the operation from his contest
station just north of Chattanooga.  In the spirit of real DX, our crew took on
a genuine international flavor when Bogdan W4EEH (ex-SP4EEH) persuaded his
childhood friend Kaz SP4AWE and Ignacy NO9E(ex-SP8FWB)to join us. We all
observed the TCG Prime Directive and had a lot of fun. Especially memorable was
Mark's "contest soup" and Bogdan's scrambled eggs with bacon.

The station performed very well with no equipment failures. Two operating
positions were equipped with Kenwood TS-590s/TenTec Titian amp; TenTec Orion
II/Ameritron AL-1200. The antennas were:
160m: T-vertical with LOTS of radials and 3 beverages
 80m: 4-square
 40m: 3L at 85 ft.
 20m: 4/4 at 90/45 ft.
 15m: 5/5 at 75/37 ft.
 10m: 6/6/6 at 90/60/30 ft.

Thanks to all who called us for a QSO.  Hope to see you again in a month for
the CW event.

73, Ted W4NZ