[3830] CQWW SSB ES2MC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ES2MC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:14:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES2MC
Operator(s): ES2MC
Station: ES2MC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: nr Tallinn
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64     6       28
   80:  111     9       47
   40:  158    18       65
   20:  406    27       98
   15:  440    27       94
   10:  348    28      114
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A true LP operation from my home with a semi SO2R setup. :) My old TS-850 (as
2nd radio) has a malfunction that allows to operate only LSB (USB is too much
off from the filters, thus a strange audio on both, TX and RX), but had no time
to rearrange the setup and to borrow another rig from someone. My small XR-5
multibander is a bit too modest for pushing myself through pileups and chasing
mults takes a lot of time. So one can not talk about rates really (had some
runs only on 10m to EU during daytime practically, but 15m and 20m were way too
crowded to keep any CQ frequency even if I tried to...), and night-time is a
real headache with just some wires on 40-160m, hi! As I did not hope much from
the 2nd night and was tired, went to sleep at ca 21 UTC (and came back after 2
UTC), so missed the probable US run on 20m that everybody talk about... :(

Anyway, another practise with the second radio (a bit at least) - needs more
training, hi! Congrats to Tõnno on the super result! As CW demands less
"physical" energy, thus, CU in a month, probably from ES9C MS.

73, Arvo